Quick Links

Back to Listing

Business ID BS5852

Well equipped Cabinetry Manufacturing Business for Sale

Sales in the region of $1.5M + sale price $320,000 including machinery and equipment with a replacement value in the region of $500,000.

Click here to be notified of new businesses as they become available.

This is a well established family owned and operated business which commenced operations in 1988.

The main operations involves the manufacture and sale of wardrobes however it also enjoys some sales from other areas including kitchen and other cabinetry. They also do office fit-out cabinetry and other business furniture when required.

The owners advise that about 80% of their sales are to retail mum and dad clients where the remaining 20% are sales to businesses.

The business employs 7 staff including the two owners. In addition to these permanent employees, there are also 4 subcontract installers and 2 designer/sales people that work on a commission only basis.

The business owns a lot of valuable equipment that has a replacement value in the region of over $500,000. The owners inform us that the equipment is very functional and well maintained.

This is a 5 1/2 day a week business.

Business Highlights

  • Great reputation
  • Lots of repeat clients
  • Very little marketing and promotion undertaken
  • Strong gross margins circa 58%
  • Lots of opportunities for expansion
  • Good forward order book in place

The owners are flexible on training and handover and will do everything possible to smoothly transition the business.

This represents a great opportunity for someone with some business background wanting to get into the cabinetry industry. The business has an exceptional reputation and forward orders already in place.The business has the capacity to double its turnovers with its existing infrastructure making very scaleable.

Asking $320,000 plus stock at valuation est $50,000

Xcllusive Finance

Looking for more Businesses for sale?

Back to Business Listings
Business Sale Price:
SOLD
Click to enlarge