Quick Links

Back to Listing

Business ID BS6433

Professional Services Business - working equity partner sought - Investment required from $300,000

Profit to owner circa $900,000pa on Revenues $1.7M

Click here to be notified of new businesses as they become available.

Having a track record spanning some 10 years and a market leading brand presence this is a truly unique business opportunity not to be missed.

The business operates with just three managers including the owner and some 150 subcontractors throughout Australia. The owner oversees the business from a home office and it can be relocated to virtually any location. About 70% of the sales is generated from selling labour wherein the remaining 30% comes from product related sales.

Business Highlights

  • Scalable business
  • Virtually no fixed costs
  • High Margins in all areas of the business
  • Great cash-flow with no large outlays required for working capital
  • Very few administration staff
  • Sales procedures in place
  • Clean set of financial accounts
  • An owner that is happy to stay on
  • All staff are paid on commission
  • Can be run from home or a small office virtually anywhere
  • Opportunities for expansion

The owner is seeking a high calibre individual to assist him grow the business through the next phase. The business has a lot of opportunities for growth and this will require additional resources to assist in running the business.

As this is broadly a marketing business and skills and experience in the area of sales, online sales and promotions and phone sales would be a distinct advantage. This is a people business so good interpersonal skills as is the ability to connect with people is a must.

Investment sought from $300,000 for a part share of the business with the opportunity to increase shareholding over time.

Xcllusive Finance

Looking for more Businesses for sale?

Back to Business Listings
Business Sale Price:
Click to enlarge