Freehold business with residence established for more than a century – Bundarra, NSW
Servicing the community of Bundarra since 1902, The Bundarra General Store is a one stop shop for all your everyday needs including a wide range of groceries, newsagent supplies, giftware, bottle shop, cafe, Centrelink Agency and Community Postal Agency.
- Long service since 1902
- Historic double brick freehold building
- Only shop in town of its kind
- Liquor licence
- Prominent highway location enroute popular tourist spots
- Regular clients from vibrant local community
- Current owners happy to help with handover and training of the new owners.
The new owners have great potential to grow the business with some fresh ideas and a facelift of
• Better marketing and in store promotions
• Expand cafe and takeaway
• Sell ice, camping and fishing supplies
• Increase trading hours, on weekends and weekdays
• Potential bed and breakfast in attached residence
Asking Price: The total asking price for the business and premises is $330,000 plus stock.
: Only business with no competition. Sale price $330,000 plus stock.
: NSW Regional
: Exclude Hospitality, Retail
: $1 - $500,000