Promotional Products and Packaging Manufacturing Business, Est 40yrs – Sydney
This business produces promotional products including high-end custom packaging, binders and presentation cases, mostly designed and built in-house. B2B supplier no B2C trade.
Good spread of quality clients with long trading history – Sales in NSW, VIC and QLD.
- Good revenue/cash flow
- Long established with successful trading history
- Substantial profits
- Growth over the years
- Systems and procedures in place
- Steady business monthly/yearly
- Good long term team of 15 employees
- Great range of product lines
- Excellent client base with substantial database
- Business to business no general public sales
- Strong marketing opportunities
- Firm commitment to offer high standards
- Good growth potential with large areas not explored
- Work/Lifestyle balance
- Could be an opportunity to run under a semi-managed structure
- Many years of work to create solid foundation for future growth
Full training offered after settlement – ongoing support can also be made available with terms to be discussed during the sales process.
This business could suit a number of different style buyers – an active investor, owner operator or an established company looking for expansion through acquisition. The present Managing Director spends little time in the business and believes with a new owner and more focus the sky is the limit.
Asking Price: $1,590,000 plus stock. Sale price includes all plant and equipment needed to operate the business at its present level.
: Specialising in bespoke products - Turnover averaging $2.3mil pa - Profits avg $500k pa. Fully operated under management. Loads of growth potential.
: Exclude Hospitality, Manufacturing