Registered NDIS Disability Support Provider – ACT
A disability support provider located in Canberra and covering the ACT and surrounding region. The business operates or manages 2 SIL houses, 1 STA and Programs house and Community Support Programs.
They have a central office in Canberra for Administration. The company has invested in streamlined systems, processes and structure to ensure it has a low fixed cost to enable economic and efficient growth into the future.
The company provides a number of services including:
- One on one support workers for in-home and personal care and/or community access
- Group sessions, building living skills and independence skills
- Overnight accommodation in their own managed home
- Domestic Assistance
- Supported Independent Living
- Organisation, process and system design to minimise fixed costs to support economically efficient future growth
- All properties updated in the last 18 months
- Excellent market reputation for quality and service
The owners are prepared to offer up to 3 months transitional support to be negotiated.
The business is suitable for a buyer with knowledge of the sector who wishes to invest in a well-designed and structured business. The business is set up for continued strong growth with efficiencies built in to maximise the returns from that growth.
Asking Price $1.537m. Recoup Period 2.5 years. ROI 40%
: Adjusted Profits $566k + Sale Price $1.537m
: Exclude Hospitality, Professional Services