Narellan Pools Supply and Installation Business – Ipswich, QLD
The business does quote, supplying and installing Narellan Pools across two large territories. As a franchisee, it receives tremendous support from the network. The owners focus on the client’s relationship and the management of installation while the franchise provides marketing and transfers leads coming from the managed territories. The current owners have implemented further systems to speed up sales and management of the pool’s installation. The business has also refined its core business proposition and will benefit tremendously the next owners.
- Over $2.2M turnover generated in FY21
- Reviewed business value proposition to manage installation only
- 800 leads for the FY21, way above the national average
- Business has only a 7% conversion rate, 42.5% below the national average – Drastic room for improvement
- Two large territories with proper demographics resulting in promising perspectives
- Strong processes in place around quoting and installation management
- Strong Franchise Support
- Industry growth
One month handover part of the sale – Ongoing support from the franchise.
The business is suitable for an owner-operator with a trade or construction background. The few inbuilt steps in installing a pool requires some project management skills while a licence is required to operate as a pool builder. The number of leads generated by the franchise network requires the future owners to possess some office skills and resources to handle the large amount of work. From responding to enquiries to managing local council applications, the office plays a strong part in ensuring the smooth operations of the business.
Asking price is $200,000
: Full Franchise Assistance and strong volume of leads over the two territories - Turnover over $2.2M
: Exclude Hospitality, Franchise, Building/Construction
: $1 - $500,000