When: Friday 30th of July from 12:30pm
Since COVID-19 emerged nearly 18 months ago, life as we know it – both personally and professionally – has been turned upside down. Every time we think things are under control, we are brought back to earth with another lockdown!
Medicine at the primary care level hasn’t been immune and practice owners have faced some of their biggest challenges.
From my experience as a Medical and Health Business Specialist of many years, most general practice owners would much prefer to be seeing patients than dealing with extra layers of management –which has unfortunately become an additional requirement in these turbulent times. I know that many practice owners have delayed the decision to sell until their income and profit have recovered sufficiently to make a sale worthwhile – achieving the right price.
Which brings me to my point. How do practice owners emerge on the other side of this pandemic?
Larry Green (Xcllusive Business Sales) – Moderator and Presenter –
- Medical Businesses and the effect of COVID
Simon Osborne (Practical Workplace Strategies) – Presenter –
- Engaging your staff for great results
Mike Herman (KPEyes) – Presenter –
- Using Technology to Measure Performance post COVID
Shelley Thomson (360 Consulting) – Presenter –
- The Patient-Centred Practice – Is the Goodwill with the Practice or the Owner?
- Brief welcome and introduction to presenters – Larry as moderator
- Presenter 1 – Simon Osborne – Engaging your staff for great results
- Presenter 2 – Mike Herman – Using Technology to Measure Performance post COVID
- Presenter 3 – Shelley Thomson – The Patient-Centred Practice – Is the Goodwill with the Practice or the Owner?
- Call for questions
- Wrap up – Larry